Hair must be tied back or kept short. No hair should be coloured, highlighted or have shapes cut into the scalp. Hair accessories should be blue or black and bows not bigger than the child's hand. Hijabs should be blue or white to reflect the school's colours.
School cardigans, sweatshirts, house colour PE t-shirts and any other items of the uniform can be purchased from Kevin's School Wear, details below.
Items without the school logo on can be obtained from any other shop selling school uniform.
There is a weekly uniform recycle sale every Monday after school in the main playground.
- Our school uniform comprises a pale blue shirt / blouse,
- Blue school sweatshirt with the school logo
- Grey trousers or skirt (girls: a small blue check gingham dress or skirt) and top.
- Must be sensible and black or brown (no trainers or boots).
- Children need to wear a coat most days.
All children need a PE bag with
- Black shorts,
- House coloured T-shirt
- Plimsolls and socks (Nursery-Y2)
- Trainers and socks (Y3 - Y6)
- Tracksuit for colder weather
Kevin’s School Wear,
17 The Broadway,
Tel: 0208 578 1210
For all your uniform requirements: www.kevins-schoolwear.co.uk