Working with us
Staff at Oldfield undertake regular training to ensure they are equipped to deliver our effective and engaging curriculum. All training aims to develop staff so they can improve provision and outcomes for all children.
Staff vacancies are also advertised on the Ealing Council job list
- We do NOT accept CV's, so please make sure you complete the application form provided for the vacancy listed
- The decision to invite candidates for interview is based on your application, so please make sure you complete all the sections as fully as possible.
- The person specification describes the skills, knowledge and experience we expect a candidate to have. We will use this to determine whether you are shortlisted. It is important that you show how you are able to satisfy each of the stated criteria.
- Please make sure you show in your application, how you meet each of the criteria, by explaining in detail and giving examples. Please do not just repeat what is in the person specification. see guidance notes for info on how to complete a successful application
- If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by email with details of the selection arrangements (remember to check your junk mail folder).